Friday, November 21, 2003

The Best and Busiest Days!

So I've had some pretty cool days, although very busy. We had some really great lectures on space design and architecture. We learned about inflatable habitation modules, shoes that dissipate heat, and other cool things. It reminded me how much I like interior design - that was always my plan for my second career. So I talked to the professor, and I may be able to do an internship at his corporation in Venice, Italy. So that's exciting, but another choice.
As well, we had lectures today from the Japanese astronaut, Chiaki Mukai. She was a medical doctor first before becoming an astronaut. She was very excited and a great lecturer. It was fun.
Tonight we have a Culture night, and I'm making some Poutine for it. Yummy, actually gross, but some like it.
I went to Chris and Nicole's last night and drank some red wine, which was nice and relaxing.
I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend, yet I've got team project literature review to write, parabolic flight information to come up with, start studying for exams.....
But, its almost Christmas - and we are getting a tree Dec 13, so it will be a little like home.
Hope everyone is well!!!!

No comments: