Friday, February 27, 2004

Done Done Done!!!

So exams are now done - forever, maybe! This could very well be my last set of exams, if I don't continue on with school, and it is most likely my last set of traditional exams as further school would be a little different. They went well, I think, and hopefully my marks will reflect that. But I pretty much know I passed, and with this program, that is all that matters. I'm interested in learning as much as possible, not regurgitating as much of is as possible on an exam. I don't care about my grades, I'm here to actually learn something. And wow, so far I have learned so much.
We are now done with the formal learning but we still have our team project to do. We have about 5-6 weeks to complete our team project, and at the same time do all the travelling we have planned. It could be interesting. Tomorrow we leave for Tunisia for 4 days with Bhavini, Will, Mark, Nick, Ollie, Cari, Serina, Tyler, me and now Munir is coming with us. It should be sooo cool. Hopefully some of us won't be hungover though as we went partying tonight (Thursday night) to celebrate the end of exams.
I have a stack of work to do when I get back, but it should be interesting putting this excellent piece of work together, I am very intrigued by the outcome of the hard work of 30 international students.
Better get some sleep so I can enjoy the break before the work again!!!

No comments: