....please vote on June 28th. I know this is a strange thing for me to say as I've never really been that politically involved, however I have always voted.
I am requesting this from all of you because this year your vote actually counts. Each vote that a party receives earns it $1.75 for party spending. We still do not have representation based on percentage voting, but this is a start and this will at least allow parties to receive our tax dollars based on how many Canadians actually support them. No matter what your political beliefs, your $1.75 should go to the party that you support.
Consider this when you go to vote this election, don't not vote for who you want just because you don't think they will win, they will - your $1.75. And we all know that money is power.
OK, enough good deeds for today. Tonight I'm going to try Dragon Boat Paddling. I know it's kind of strange to try it in Germany when I have lived in Victoria and Vancouver for 14 years, but okay, I'm finally trying it. Should be fun, especially if the weather ever warms up here and stops raining.
Demain, je vais partir au Praha. Cari et moi, nous allons prendre un train de nuit demain soir. Alors, nous explorerons le ville jusque lundi quand nous rentrerons en train a Bremen. Dit-moi si vous voudraiez quelque choses. Dinesh vas rester ici et il vas avoir un bon weekend sans nous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pictures and it looks like you had fun. You should be able to vote in the election too, you'll just need to find out how. See if there is an Elections Canada website. Have fun in Prague. Mum
http://www.elections.ca/ ought to do it. yay for voting!
It lets me post anonymously, but this is.. uh, a space cowboy... ninja. You think you're tricky with your french? I understood that, so there. Have fun, and bring me back a funny hat, since you didn't get me a viking one on your last trip (how could you not?)
Thanks everyone, but I already sent my form to register for voting by special ballot.
And as for the space cowboy or ninja, go to sleep! And I will try to find you a funny hat in Prague.
Post a Comment