Went to Kits Pool after work yesterday and that was super fun. I loved getting some sun then heading into the water. Afterwards I took the False Creek Ferry over to English Bay and went to my Aunt's for dinner and to watch the fireworks. It was Italy's turn and they were fantastic. I really enjoyed them. I stayed over at my Aunt's as it's so much closer to work and I didn't have to fight 50,000 people to get home. I may try and do that again next Wednesday as I really enjoyed it.
Tonight I managed to get a run in and that felt really good. I've started tracking my food and exercise on myfooddiary.com and it's really encouraging me to get back into it. We are doing the grind tomorrow followed by the pool again and then a BBQ a Jen's place. Ty's even going to come join us at the pool so I'm excited about that.
I've been feeling so much happier and healthier lately and I think it has a lot to do with all the water I'm drinking. So I'm really going to try and keep that up.
Also, today I started an environmental committee at work to try and decrease the GSCs footprint. I think we waste a lot of energy and paper towels etc. that doesn't need to be used, especially since we have to use so much anyways. So some girls and I are going to try and fix that. I'm looking forward to making even just a small difference.
I bought a watermelon this week and had almost a quarter of it for a snack today - so yummy! I love fruit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment