Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

I am much better today, probably because it is Friday and it isn't raining (not yet). We painted the dining room last night and got all our shelves up in the cabinets. Tonight we can get the second coat of paint up and move back into our dining room and out of the living room, yeah! It would be nice to get all our dishes and food back in as well. Hopefully my Dad is still coming over Saturday to help with the plumbing and getting the lights wired in. I can see the end! And it's definitely this weekend!

Next project(s):
finish tiling my table for outside as Tina brought over the last tiles I need
make window screens for the office and bedroom as Tyler hates the flies that get in
paint the hallway and entry way to match the dining room
and I could go on and on, but I better stop there. There is always something I want to do though and it's mostly a matter of money. I'll just keep saving my pennies.

No comments: