Monday, May 24, 2004

Comments?

So I am doing the same thing as Jeremy - requesting comments so I know how many people are reading this and how much time I should waste typing this thing up.
Also, let me know if you look at my picture page too. I will add Scandinavia pictures tomorrow (see post below).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your site.

Some notes: man, how could I forget the Little Mermaid? When our crazy train did Copenhagen, I had this nagging feeling I was missing something. Fortunately, it sounds like I didn't miss much. And 3000km is soooooo wimpy.

Wow, you got accepted for the professional flight? That's awesome! Major congrats, and if I were you, I'd find a way to get over there and fly... take out a loan for the flight if you need to, I think it will definitely be worth it.

Have fun with work and travel!